AutoGen introduces the newest compact device for large volume genomic DNA isolation, the QuickGene-Mini8L. The QuickGene-Mini8L is the non-automated version of the QuickGene-610L and uses an ultra-thin polymer membrane for efficient capture of high purity, high yield gDNA from up to 2ml of whole blood or Oragene collected saliva.
The QuickGene-Mini8L processes up to 8 samples in under 40 minutes, saving valuable time and labor in your lab.
Summary of Features:
- Compact Design
- Revolutionary porous membrane
- Easy and rapid processing
- High purity, high yield
- Easy extraction from various samples
Additional Benefits of the QuickGene-Mini8L include:
- No centrifuge required
- High purity and yield (eliminate failed experiments)
- Low cost per prep (saves money)
- AutoGen’s superior service and support (gives you piece of mind)