Automated DNA Extraction from Whole Blood Samples
AutoGen specializes in DNA extraction from whole blood and offers automated solutions employing either solution based chemistry, membrane column based or magnetic bead based extraction methods. Our systems can process from 200ul up to 10ml volumes and as few as 6 samples or as many as 30 samples in one run.
The FLEX STAR offers the most economical solution for large volume whole blood extraction available on the market today. With any of AutoGen’s systems you get the superior technical support that lets you Prep with Confidence.
- Produces pure, high molecular weight gDNA ready for long-term storage
- Loads up to 30 samples from a variety of primary tube sizes directly on instrument
- Includes protocols for 1-2 ml, 3-5 ml and 6-10 ml of fresh or frozen whole blood
- Tracks and records barcodes throughout the process to preserve sample integrity
- Active software monitoring alerts user when run is complete
- Is backed by AutoGen’s superior level of service and support
- Extraction of DNA and RNA from up to 12 samples in parallel
- Total in-process control
- Advanced process safety and standardized sample preparation
- Proven performance-leading magnetic-particle chemistry
- Fully automated DNA from FFPE tissue samples without requiring a pre-treatment deparaffinization step with Xylene or other harsh solvents, saving 75% hands-on time.
- Fully automated cfDNA from up to 4ml plasma and urine samples.
*NEW* QuickGene-Auto 12S
*NEW* QuickGene-Mini 8L