The Mini480 MAX workflow requires no centrifugation in the isolation process, giving less strain to samples and enabling rapid nucleic acid isolation. DNA or RNA can be easily isolated from various samples including virus, whole blood, tissue, cells, plants and more.
- High throughput, up to 48 samples
- Easy and rapid processing by using multichannel pipettes. Process 1 to 48 samples in batches of 8 samples per run.
- The Mini480 MAX is simple to operate. Centrifugation is not required for isolation. Rapid DNA/RNA isolation saves valuable time.
- The small, lightweight Mini480 MAXdevice takes up minimal space on the lab bench or hood and is easy to carry.
- The Mini480 MAX has a variety of 96 reaction kits to isolate DNA and RNA from tissue, blood, and cultured cells.